Convert to Condo
1400 N. Vista Street is an existing 8 unit rental apartment building. The site is located in HHWNC’s area 7.
1400 North Vista LLC has filed a tentative tract map application for Tentative Tract Number 72467. The application seeks to subdivide the building site into 8 condominium units with 20 parking spaces. 16 spaces are for the units, and 4 are for guest parking.
There was no case no. stamped on the application. No staff person or hearing date has been provided yet.
The actual owner(s) of 1400 North Vista LLC are not named. In fact, the signature seems to be intentionally one undecipherable letter. The only contact information provided is an office address and phone no., which are 4421 Wilshire Blvd. #170-1, and (323) 931-9686.
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020
- HHWNC Board Meeting – November 18 (virtual)
- Wednesday, November 11, Hollywood Community Plan Implementation Plan to be discussed in Committees Meeting
- Joint Public Safety and Area 8 Meeting: RYLAN Online – An Introduction
- LAFD West Burueu Newsletter Oct-Dec 2020
- Tuesday, 10/13/2020, Community Discussion on Two Proposed Developments within Cahuenga Pass