NOTE: New Revised Application
Gardner Junction – Proposed Restaurant
August 4th, 2012
Area 7 Hollywd/Sunset Committee
With regard to a mini shopping center in HHWNC’s area 7 at 1451 Gardner Street, the owner is proposing to renovate the space by combining the two existing restaurants there, which include Rainforrest Pizza and Cafe, into one facility. There would be 2 outdoor dining patios.
The owner, the Olga Butler Living Trust, is asking the City to (i) renew the conditonal use permit for selling beer and win on the site for on site consumption and extend it to permit the sale of a full line of alchoholic beverages, expand the hours of operation from 10 am to 4 am daily and (i) grant a variance to reduce the required on site parking form 18 spaces to 13 spaces. The owner is proposing to provide additional spaces by a lease arrangement, but hasn’t indicated where that would be except to state that 7950 Sunset might be a possible location.
The Planning Department’s case no. is ZA 2012-2019-CUB-ZV.
The contact person for additional information is Matthew Hayden at Hayden Planning, who can be reached at (310) 614-2964 and by email: [email protected].
- 2021 Neighborhood Council Election Vote-By-Mail Application
- COVID-19 Vaccine Enrollment & Information
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Jan. 20, 2021
- Area 7 / Infrastructure Meeting
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020