Applicant seeks a variance allowing zero parking spaces for converted complex with six new dwelling units. Currently there are 14 parking spaces for 14 approved units, while the other six units are not “legal” due to lack of parking. Applicants claim they fill those six units only with residents who don’t have vehicles or who otherwise don’t require parking. The zoning mandates the building offer one parking space per unit.
Planning Dept case number: ZA-2015-1394-ZV
Contact: Greg Taylor, 818-716-5770
This project lies in HHWNC Area 5.
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020
- HHWNC Board Meeting – November 18 (virtual)
- Wednesday, November 11, Hollywood Community Plan Implementation Plan to be discussed in Committees Meeting
- Joint Public Safety and Area 8 Meeting: RYLAN Online – An Introduction
- LAFD West Burueu Newsletter Oct-Dec 2020
- Tuesday, 10/13/2020, Community Discussion on Two Proposed Developments within Cahuenga Pass