Applicant seeks a variance allowing zero parking spaces for converted complex with six new dwelling units. Currently there are 14 parking spaces for 14 approved units, while the other six units are not “legal” due to lack of parking. Applicants claim they fill those six units only with residents who don’t have vehicles or who otherwise don’t require parking. The zoning mandates the building offer one parking space per unit.
Planning Dept case number: ZA-2015-1394-ZV
Contact: Greg Taylor, 818-716-5770
This project lies in HHWNC Area 5.
- Area 7 / Infrastructure Committee Meeting
- Meet the HHWNC Candidates with Q&A Feb. 24th at 7pm
- Vote by Mail Information
- Housing and Public Safety Committee Meeting
- HHWNC Board Meeting – February 17, 2021
- Social Justice Ad Hoc Committee Meeting
- 2021 Neighborhood Council Election Vote-By-Mail Application