Applicant seeks to create a two-lot small-lot subdivision at 1830 N. Sierra Bonita Ave., just north of Franklin Ave. Zoning is Low 1 Residential. Property is in an earthquake fault zone. A 5,026 sq. ft. home built in 1923 currently exists on the property.
The lot is 2.45 acres, of with 88% is at a slope of greater than 15%. Applicant seeks to remove 100 protected trees.
Contact: Rosemary Medel (sp?), 213-228-5303
Planning Dept. case number: ENV-2016-490-EAF
- CD4 Virtual Candidate Forum
- Housing Chair Vacancy
- Executive Committee Special Meeting
- HHWNC Virtual Board Meeting- Wed. Sept. 16, 2020
- PLUM Committee & Ad Hoc Hollywood Community Plan Committee Joint Meeting – 9/9/2020
- PLUM Committee Meeting (virtual) – Sept. 2, 2020 @ 6pm
- Hollywood Hills PARTY HOUSE VIRTUAL TOWN HALL MONDAY 5:30 pm With CD4 Councilmember David Ryu