Applicant seeks to create a two-lot small-lot subdivision at 1830 N. Sierra Bonita Ave., just north of Franklin Ave. Zoning is Low 1 Residential. Property is in an earthquake fault zone. A 5,026 sq. ft. home built in 1923 currently exists on the property.
The lot is 2.45 acres, of with 88% is at a slope of greater than 15%. Applicant seeks to remove 100 protected trees.
Contact: Rosemary Medel (sp?), 213-228-5303
Planning Dept. case number: ENV-2016-490-EAF
- April 19, 2021, Area 3, Area 4, Public Safety, Housing, Business Committee’s meeting
- Area 2 Chair Vacancy
- Executive Committee Special Meeting 4/15 at 6pm
- Area 8 Meeting, Wednesday, April 14, 7:00 PM
- Area 8 Committee Meeting Wednesday, April 14, 2021
- Parks and Open Space Committee Meeting / Area 6 Joint Committee Meeting
- HHWNC Board Meeting – April 21, 2021