Applicant seeks to change an existing apartment building into an 18-unit boutique hotel. Project needs a CUP for operation of a hotel in R4 zone, variance to provide off-site parking 925 feet away, and a variance to allow the continued use of a non-comforming rear yard on the property as a 15-foot offset would require partial demolition of the building.
Planning Dept case number: ZA-2015-2683-CU-ZV-ZAA
Contact: Dana Sayles, 310-204-3500, [email protected]
This project lies in HHWNC Area 3.
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020
- HHWNC Board Meeting – November 18 (virtual)
- Wednesday, November 11, Hollywood Community Plan Implementation Plan to be discussed in Committees Meeting
- Joint Public Safety and Area 8 Meeting: RYLAN Online – An Introduction
- LAFD West Burueu Newsletter Oct-Dec 2020
- Tuesday, 10/13/2020, Community Discussion on Two Proposed Developments within Cahuenga Pass