Proposed new construction of a 159 room, six story hotel to be located at 1919-1925 N. Wilcox Ave. The property is currently used by Caliber Collision Auto Repair and a Warehouse.
The applicant is requesting Conditional Use Permits, Variances, Adjustments and Site Plan Review. The applicant requests to the demolish existing structures to construct a 159 room, six story hotel with 107 parking spaces and 20 bike parking spaces with 88,010 sq. feet of floor area and FAR of 2.55 to 1.
Conditional Use is being requested to construct a Hotel in R4 Zone with commercial uses incidental to a hotel, and a Full line of alcohol within the second story of the hotel lounge and in the first floor bar area.
Variances are being requested to permit a 72 foot height building in the (Q)R4-1VL zone in lieu of the current 45 foot height limit and adjustments to permit eight feet side yard setback in lieu the required 9 feet and 15 feet setback rear yard in lieu of required 18 feet.
Project is using address 1921 Wilcox Ave
CASE No: ZA 2014-4180 (CU-CUB-ZV-ZAA-SPR)
Contact / Representative: Michael Gonzales (213) 481-6569
- 2021 Neighborhood Council Election Vote-By-Mail Application
- COVID-19 Vaccine Enrollment & Information
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Jan. 20, 2021
- Area 7 / Infrastructure Meeting
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020