2100 Laurel Canyon Blvd “Pace” Restaurant
HHWNC has received an application for 2100 Laurel Canyon blvd. Proposed is to expand existing restaurant into neighborhood retail space, upgrade existing Beer & Wine to Full Line of Alcohol in conjunction with restaurant use.
60 seats inside and 30 seats on the outside patio with hours of operation of 11:00am to 11:pm Sunday to Thursday and 11:00am to 1:00am Friday and Saturday.
The applicant is also requesting alcohol service on the outdoor patio which will be located on private property and the public right of way, entertainment of a DJ and Karaoke, discounted drinks or happy hour (no time of happy hour provided). There will be valet service parking for 14 parking spaces.
- Area 8 Meeting, Wednesday, April 14, 7:00 PM
- Area 8 Committee Meeting Wednesday, April 14, 2021
- Parks and Open Space Committee Meeting / Area 6 Joint Committee Meeting
- HHWNC Board Meeting – April 21, 2021
- Emergency Renters Assistance Program – Apply March 30th to April 30th
- Hollywood Community Plan Update – Letters
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Jorge Partida on COVID & Mental Health