2100 Laurel Canyon Blvd “Pace” Restaurant
HHWNC has received an application for 2100 Laurel Canyon blvd. Proposed is to expand existing restaurant into neighborhood retail space, upgrade existing Beer & Wine to Full Line of Alcohol in conjunction with restaurant use.
60 seats inside and 30 seats on the outside patio with hours of operation of 11:00am to 11:pm Sunday to Thursday and 11:00am to 1:00am Friday and Saturday.
The applicant is also requesting alcohol service on the outdoor patio which will be located on private property and the public right of way, entertainment of a DJ and Karaoke, discounted drinks or happy hour (no time of happy hour provided). There will be valet service parking for 14 parking spaces.
- 2021 Neighborhood Council Election Vote-By-Mail Application
- COVID-19 Vaccine Enrollment & Information
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Jan. 20, 2021
- Area 7 / Infrastructure Meeting
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020