2100 Laurel Canyon Blvd “Pace” Restaurant
HHWNC has received an application for 2100 Laurel Canyon blvd. Proposed is to expand existing restaurant into neighborhood retail space, upgrade existing Beer & Wine to Full Line of Alcohol in conjunction with restaurant use.
60 seats inside and 30 seats on the outside patio with hours of operation of 11:00am to 11:pm Sunday to Thursday and 11:00am to 1:00am Friday and Saturday.
The applicant is also requesting alcohol service on the outdoor patio which will be located on private property and the public right of way, entertainment of a DJ and Karaoke, discounted drinks or happy hour (no time of happy hour provided). There will be valet service parking for 14 parking spaces.
- CD4 Virtual Candidate Forum
- Housing Chair Vacancy
- Executive Committee Special Meeting
- HHWNC Virtual Board Meeting- Wed. Sept. 16, 2020
- PLUM Committee & Ad Hoc Hollywood Community Plan Committee Joint Meeting – 9/9/2020
- PLUM Committee Meeting (virtual) – Sept. 2, 2020 @ 6pm
- Hollywood Hills PARTY HOUSE VIRTUAL TOWN HALL MONDAY 5:30 pm With CD4 Councilmember David Ryu