2111-2115 N. Cahuenga Blvd, which is in HHWNC’s area 3. The owner has filed a new application under the expedited processing case rules with a due date of September, 2, 2013, for permission to construct 18 condominium town homes on the site. It’s a tract map application looking for vesting approval as well as a variance to allow the project’s 4 guest parking spaces to be put on the lot which is zoned for single family occupancy.
The Planning Department’s case no. is VTT-Map no:72377-SL.The CEQA case no. is ENV-2013-2163-EAF.
The applicant/owner is a San Francisco based company called Encore Hollywood Associates, LLC, which can be reached at (415) 561-0600 and (424) 208-8460. No email contact was provided. The owners’ representative is Dominic Hung of TDA Consultants, who can be reached at (818) 429-6180 and [email protected].
*Back on December 5, 2012, during a public hearing at the Planning Department, a zoning administrator turned down an application for a new motel at the site.The site consists of two lots with different zoning.
2111 Cahuenga Blvd.: a proposal to build a motel, which would contain 38 rooms in 4 stories and have 38 parking spaces.
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020
- HHWNC Board Meeting – November 18 (virtual)
- Wednesday, November 11, Hollywood Community Plan Implementation Plan to be discussed in Committees Meeting
- Joint Public Safety and Area 8 Meeting: RYLAN Online – An Introduction
- LAFD West Burueu Newsletter Oct-Dec 2020
- Tuesday, 10/13/2020, Community Discussion on Two Proposed Developments within Cahuenga Pass