Jack Gerlach has applied to the Planning Dept. and the Mulholland Design Review Board for permission to construct a new house on what is now a vacant lot. The new house would be a 3-story single family residence on a 6,735 square foot lot. The maximum height would be 30 feet. One oak tree may need to be removed.
The proposed grading would include 992 cubic yards of cut with 948 cubic yards exported.
A 15′ wide street dedication also is part of the proposed project.
Jeffrey Eyster is the architect and person to contact for additional information. Jeffrey can be reached at (323) 512-3800 and [email protected]
The Planning Dept. case no. is DIR-2016-2622-DRB-MSP.
Appeals can be made up until October 10, 2016.
- LAFD West Burueu Newsletter Oct-Dec 2020
- Tuesday, 10/13/2020, Community Discussion on Two Proposed Developments within Cahuenga Pass
- HHWNC Board Meeting (Virtual)- October 21
- CD4 Virtual Candidate Forum
- Housing Chair Vacancy
- Executive Committee Special Meeting
- HHWNC Virtual Board Meeting- Wed. Sept. 16, 2020