Jack Gerlach has applied to the Planning Dept. and the Mulholland Design Review Board for permission to construct a new house on what is now a vacant lot. The new house would be a 3-story single family residence on a 6,735 square foot lot. The maximum height would be 30 feet. One oak tree may need to be removed.
The proposed grading would include 992 cubic yards of cut with 948 cubic yards exported.
A 15′ wide street dedication also is part of the proposed project.
Jeffrey Eyster is the architect and person to contact for additional information. Jeffrey can be reached at (323) 512-3800 and [email protected]
The Planning Dept. case no. is DIR-2016-2622-DRB-MSP.
Appeals can be made up until October 10, 2016.
- HHWNC Board Meeting – April 21, 2021
- Emergency Renters Assistance Program – Apply March 30th to April 30th
- Hollywood Community Plan Update – Letters
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Jorge Partida on COVID & Mental Health
- Air travel and COVID – From Boeing
- Community & Youth Relations Meeting with Guest Speaker Dr. Jorge Partida, LACDMH
- HHWNC Board Meeting – March 17 at 6pm