Applicant Behzad Forat, owner of Studio City Car Wash Inc., seeks to construct a 250-unit residential building at 2864 Cahuenga Blvd., which is across the 101 from Universal City. Project requests a change minimum residential to medium residential designation in the General Plan and zone change and height district change.
Prior to his retirement, Tom LaBone worked with applicant toward a zoning change in return for donation of some land to the city for public use.
The plans provide for 253k sq. ft. of floor area and 412 parking spots, with height ranging from 45-70 feet.
Planning Dept case number: ZA-2015-2607-GPA/ZC/HD/SPR
Contact: Athena Novak, 818-906-7449, [email protected]
This project lies in HHWNC Area 2.
- CD4 Virtual Candidate Forum
- Housing Chair Vacancy
- Executive Committee Special Meeting
- HHWNC Virtual Board Meeting- Wed. Sept. 16, 2020
- PLUM Committee & Ad Hoc Hollywood Community Plan Committee Joint Meeting – 9/9/2020
- PLUM Committee Meeting (virtual) – Sept. 2, 2020 @ 6pm
- Hollywood Hills PARTY HOUSE VIRTUAL TOWN HALL MONDAY 5:30 pm With CD4 Councilmember David Ryu