Applicant Behzad Forat, owner of Studio City Car Wash Inc., seeks to construct a 250-unit residential building at 2864 Cahuenga Blvd., which is across the 101 from Universal City. Project requests a change minimum residential to medium residential designation in the General Plan and zone change and height district change.
Prior to his retirement, Tom LaBone worked with applicant toward a zoning change in return for donation of some land to the city for public use.
The plans provide for 253k sq. ft. of floor area and 412 parking spots, with height ranging from 45-70 feet.
Planning Dept case number: ZA-2015-2607-GPA/ZC/HD/SPR
Contact: Athena Novak, 818-906-7449, [email protected]
This project lies in HHWNC Area 2.
- 2021 Neighborhood Council Election Vote-By-Mail Application
- COVID-19 Vaccine Enrollment & Information
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Jan. 20, 2021
- Area 7 / Infrastructure Meeting
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020