The Briar Knoll Group LLC has applied to the City’s Planning Department for permission to build a new single family residence on the vacant lot at 2961 Briar Knoll Drive, which is approximately 8,732 square feet.
The proposed house would be a two story home of approximately 3,360 square feet, including the garage. The house would have a maximum height of 28′ 3″.
A complete copy of the application is attached to this article.
The Mulholland Design Review Board will consider the application at some future date, which has not yet been scheduled. The MDRB will make recommendations to the Planning Department.
Farzad More is the applicant’s representative. Mr. More’s contact information is (424) 229-1868 and [email protected]
- 2021 Neighborhood Council Election Vote-By-Mail Application
- COVID-19 Vaccine Enrollment & Information
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Jan. 20, 2021
- Area 7 / Infrastructure Meeting
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020