Mercado on Cahuenga seeks plan approval for a conditional use permit for a full line of alcohol and to expand hours of operation and add an exterior patio.
The new hours would be 11:30am-10pm (M-W), 11:30am-11pm (Th-Fri), 10am-11pm (Sa), 10am-10pm (Su). This is a reduction of late-night hours and an opening up of Sunday and midday.
They also seek to construct an outdoor space with a maximum of 24 seats.
Planning Dept case number: ZA 2005-9256-CUB-PAI
Contact: Veronia Becerra, 213-272-4784, [email protected]
- 2021 Neighborhood Council Election Vote-By-Mail Application
- COVID-19 Vaccine Enrollment & Information
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Jan. 20, 2021
- Area 7 / Infrastructure Meeting
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020