Mercado on Cahuenga seeks plan approval for a conditional use permit for a full line of alcohol and to expand hours of operation and add an exterior patio.
The new hours would be 11:30am-10pm (M-W), 11:30am-11pm (Th-Fri), 10am-11pm (Sa), 10am-10pm (Su). This is a reduction of late-night hours and an opening up of Sunday and midday.
They also seek to construct an outdoor space with a maximum of 24 seats.
Planning Dept case number: ZA 2005-9256-CUB-PAI
Contact: Veronia Becerra, 213-272-4784, [email protected]
- CD4 Virtual Candidate Forum
- Housing Chair Vacancy
- Executive Committee Special Meeting
- HHWNC Virtual Board Meeting- Wed. Sept. 16, 2020
- PLUM Committee & Ad Hoc Hollywood Community Plan Committee Joint Meeting – 9/9/2020
- PLUM Committee Meeting (virtual) – Sept. 2, 2020 @ 6pm
- Hollywood Hills PARTY HOUSE VIRTUAL TOWN HALL MONDAY 5:30 pm With CD4 Councilmember David Ryu