Spinellis Pizza seeks a conditional use permit for beer and wine sales for on-site consumption. The restaurant has 66 seats. They seek to expand business hours to 11am-5am daily, selling alcohol from 11am-2am.
Hearing By: Zoning Administrator
Date: Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Time: 12:30 p.m.
Place: Los Angeles City Hall
200 N. Spring St., Room 1020 Los Angeles, CA 90012
Staff Contact: Oliver Netburn
Phone No.: (213) 978-1382
E-mail: [email protected]
PROJECT LOCATION: 6507 West Hollywood Boulevard
PROPOSED PROJECT: The sale and dispensing of beer and wine for on-site consumption in conjunction with a new, 3,216 square-foot restaurant seating a total of 58 patrons and hours of operation from 11 a.m. to 5 a.m., in the C4-2D-SN Zone.
Planning Depts’ case number: ZA 2014-2325-CUB
Contact: Shery Brady, Permit Place, [email protected], 818-786-8960
- CD4 Virtual Candidate Forum
- Housing Chair Vacancy
- Executive Committee Special Meeting
- HHWNC Virtual Board Meeting- Wed. Sept. 16, 2020
- PLUM Committee & Ad Hoc Hollywood Community Plan Committee Joint Meeting – 9/9/2020
- PLUM Committee Meeting (virtual) – Sept. 2, 2020 @ 6pm
- Hollywood Hills PARTY HOUSE VIRTUAL TOWN HALL MONDAY 5:30 pm With CD4 Councilmember David Ryu