6541 Hollywood Boulevard: Mark Houston of 1727 Houston Hospitality LLC has applied to the City’s Planning Department for a conditional use permit (Type 47) to continue selling a full line of alcoholic beverages at Jane’s House, a restaurant and lounge beween 11 am and 2 am daily. The establishment has 4,123 square feet, 171 seats and live entertainment. Adolfo Suaya is the owner of Jane’s House.
The Planning Department’s case no. is ZA 2012-2991-CUB.
JT Fox of SoCal Development Consultants will be making the presentation on behalf of the applicant(s).
- HHWNC Board Meeting – April 21, 2021
- Emergency Renters Assistance Program – Apply March 30th to April 30th
- Hollywood Community Plan Update – Letters
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Jorge Partida on COVID & Mental Health
- Air travel and COVID – From Boeing
- Community & Youth Relations Meeting with Guest Speaker Dr. Jorge Partida, LACDMH
- HHWNC Board Meeting – March 17 at 6pm