6541 Hollywood Boulevard: Mark Houston of 1727 Houston Hospitality LLC has applied to the City’s Planning Department for a conditional use permit (Type 47) to continue selling a full line of alcoholic beverages at Jane’s House, a restaurant and lounge beween 11 am and 2 am daily. The establishment has 4,123 square feet, 171 seats and live entertainment. Adolfo Suaya is the owner of Jane’s House.
The Planning Department’s case no. is ZA 2012-2991-CUB.
JT Fox of SoCal Development Consultants will be making the presentation on behalf of the applicant(s).
- 2021 Neighborhood Council Election Vote-By-Mail Application
- COVID-19 Vaccine Enrollment & Information
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Jan. 20, 2021
- Area 7 / Infrastructure Meeting
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020