Sam Nazarian and his 6611 Hollywood Whitley, LLC want to obtain a conditional use permit to sell a full line of alcoholic beverages for on-site consumption in a new restaurant at 6611 Hollywood Blvd., which is at Whitley. The Planning Dept.’s case no. is ZA 2013-536.
The new restaurant would take over the 4,821 square foot space, have 16 seats at the bar, and seat a total of 168 people with 84 seats in an outdoor patio at the rear of the property. The proposed hours of operation would be from 8 am to 2 am daily. Parking would be off site under leases for the prior restaurant there, which also was a tenant of CIM/Eisen Hollywood LLC.
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020
- HHWNC Board Meeting – November 18 (virtual)
- Wednesday, November 11, Hollywood Community Plan Implementation Plan to be discussed in Committees Meeting
- Joint Public Safety and Area 8 Meeting: RYLAN Online – An Introduction
- LAFD West Burueu Newsletter Oct-Dec 2020
- Tuesday, 10/13/2020, Community Discussion on Two Proposed Developments within Cahuenga Pass