Sam Nazarian and his 6611 Hollywood Whitley, LLC want to obtain a conditional use permit to sell a full line of alcoholic beverages for on-site consumption in a new restaurant at 6611 Hollywood Blvd., which is at Whitley. The Planning Dept.’s case no. is ZA 2013-536.
The new restaurant would take over the 4,821 square foot space, have 16 seats at the bar, and seat a total of 168 people with 84 seats in an outdoor patio at the rear of the property. The proposed hours of operation would be from 8 am to 2 am daily. Parking would be off site under leases for the prior restaurant there, which also was a tenant of CIM/Eisen Hollywood LLC.
- Housing Chair Vacancy
- CD4 Virtual Candidate Forum
- Executive Committee Special Meeting
- HHWNC Virtual Board Meeting- Wed. Sept. 16, 2020
- PLUM Committee & Ad Hoc Hollywood Community Plan Committee Joint Meeting – 9/9/2020
- PLUM Committee Meeting (virtual) – Sept. 2, 2020 @ 6pm
- Hollywood Hills PARTY HOUSE VIRTUAL TOWN HALL MONDAY 5:30 pm With CD4 Councilmember David Ryu