Lucky Vanous and Paul Michael Barcus have applied to the City’s Planning Department to (i) renew a Type 41 conditional use permit to sell beer and wine at their Lucky Devils restaurant, which is located at 6613 Hollywood Blvd, and (ii) add live entertainment, which would be a DJ or up to 4 live musicians. The site is in HHWNC’s area 3.
The existing restaurant has operated for 8 years. It is 1,988 square feet, and has 48 seats. 1,800 square feet is indoors and has 42 seats. 98 square feet is an outdoor patio with 6 seats. The existing hours of operation are 24 hours daily, with alcohol sales from 11 am to 1:45 am daily.
- CD4 Virtual Candidate Forum
- Housing Chair Vacancy
- Executive Committee Special Meeting
- HHWNC Virtual Board Meeting- Wed. Sept. 16, 2020
- PLUM Committee & Ad Hoc Hollywood Community Plan Committee Joint Meeting – 9/9/2020
- PLUM Committee Meeting (virtual) – Sept. 2, 2020 @ 6pm
- Hollywood Hills PARTY HOUSE VIRTUAL TOWN HALL MONDAY 5:30 pm With CD4 Councilmember David Ryu