Lucky Vanous and Paul Michael Barcus have applied to the City’s Planning Department to (i) renew a Type 41 conditional use permit to sell beer and wine at their Lucky Devils restaurant, which is located at 6613 Hollywood Blvd, and (ii) add live entertainment, which would be a DJ or up to 4 live musicians. The site is in HHWNC’s area 3.
The existing restaurant has operated for 8 years. It is 1,988 square feet, and has 48 seats. 1,800 square feet is indoors and has 42 seats. 98 square feet is an outdoor patio with 6 seats. The existing hours of operation are 24 hours daily, with alcohol sales from 11 am to 1:45 am daily.
- Parks and Open Space Committee Meeting / Area 6 Joint Committee Meeting
- HHWNC Board Meeting – April 21, 2021
- Emergency Renters Assistance Program – Apply March 30th to April 30th
- Hollywood Community Plan Update – Letters
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Jorge Partida on COVID & Mental Health
- Air travel and COVID – From Boeing
- Community & Youth Relations Meeting with Guest Speaker Dr. Jorge Partida, LACDMH