Lucky Vanous and Paul Michael Barcus have applied to the City’s Planning Department to (i) renew a Type 41 conditional use permit to sell beer and wine at their Lucky Devils restaurant, which is located at 6613 Hollywood Blvd, and (ii) add live entertainment, which would be a DJ or up to 4 live musicians. The site is in HHWNC’s area 3.
The existing restaurant has operated for 8 years. It is 1,988 square feet, and has 48 seats. 1,800 square feet is indoors and has 42 seats. 98 square feet is an outdoor patio with 6 seats. The existing hours of operation are 24 hours daily, with alcohol sales from 11 am to 1:45 am daily.
- 2021 Neighborhood Council Election Vote-By-Mail Application
- COVID-19 Vaccine Enrollment & Information
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Jan. 20, 2021
- Area 7 / Infrastructure Meeting
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020