Loteria Grill filed an application to renew an existing conditional use permit to sell a full line of alcoholic beverages for on site consumption and to expand the size of their live mariachi entertainment from a quartet (4) to a sextet (6).
The restaurant has 3,888 square feet, 85 indoor seats and 34 outdoor seats, including 8 seas of sidewalk dining in the public right of way. The remaining 26 outdoor seats are in an enclosed patio area inside the buiding’s lot(s).
The applicant is asking to continue operating the restaurant on a 24 hours daily basis, and to continue hours of alcohol sales from 6 a.m. to 2 a.m. daily.
The Planning Dept.’s case no. is ZA 2014-33.
To see pertinent parts of the application, a site plan and floor plan, click on the pdf. link which follows below.
- HHWNC Board Meeting – April 21, 2021
- Emergency Renters Assistance Program – Apply March 30th to April 30th
- Hollywood Community Plan Update – Letters
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Jorge Partida on COVID & Mental Health
- Air travel and COVID – From Boeing
- Community & Youth Relations Meeting with Guest Speaker Dr. Jorge Partida, LACDMH
- HHWNC Board Meeting – March 17 at 6pm