The TLC Chinese Theater is looking to add Digital Display Signage to the outer front of the Theater building.
At this time, the Theater owner/operator is asking the Planning Department to treat the proposed signs as “marquee signs” allowed under the Hollywood Signage Supplemental Use District Ordinance or, alternatively, to use the Department’s discretionary authority to grant a specific exception to that Ordinance’s requirements.
- Parks and Open Space Committee Meeting / Area 6 Joint Committee Meeting
- HHWNC Board Meeting – April 21, 2021
- Emergency Renters Assistance Program – Apply March 30th to April 30th
- Hollywood Community Plan Update – Letters
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Jorge Partida on COVID & Mental Health
- Air travel and COVID – From Boeing
- Community & Youth Relations Meeting with Guest Speaker Dr. Jorge Partida, LACDMH