The TLC Chinese Theater is looking to add Digital Display Signage to the outer front of the Theater building.
At this time, the Theater owner/operator is asking the Planning Department to treat the proposed signs as “marquee signs” allowed under the Hollywood Signage Supplemental Use District Ordinance or, alternatively, to use the Department’s discretionary authority to grant a specific exception to that Ordinance’s requirements.
- 2021 Neighborhood Council Election Vote-By-Mail Application
- COVID-19 Vaccine Enrollment & Information
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Jan. 20, 2021
- Area 7 / Infrastructure Meeting
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020