The TLC Chinese Theater is looking to add Digital Display Signage to the outer front of the Theater building.
At this time, the Theater owner/operator is asking the Planning Department to treat the proposed signs as “marquee signs” allowed under the Hollywood Signage Supplemental Use District Ordinance or, alternatively, to use the Department’s discretionary authority to grant a specific exception to that Ordinance’s requirements.
- CD4 Virtual Candidate Forum
- Housing Chair Vacancy
- Executive Committee Special Meeting
- HHWNC Virtual Board Meeting- Wed. Sept. 16, 2020
- PLUM Committee & Ad Hoc Hollywood Community Plan Committee Joint Meeting – 9/9/2020
- PLUM Committee Meeting (virtual) – Sept. 2, 2020 @ 6pm
- Hollywood Hills PARTY HOUSE VIRTUAL TOWN HALL MONDAY 5:30 pm With CD4 Councilmember David Ryu