Chinese Theatres LLC seeks a license to sell a full line of alcohol for on-site consumption at the Chinese Theater. The theater has 932 indoor seats and 96 outdoor seats. Happy hour is requested. There is no minimum age requirement to enter the premises; Patrons seeking alcohol will be carded. Hours of alcohol sale will be 12noon-2am. Food such as sandwiches, salads and pizaa can be sold in conjunction with the alcohol.
This application is on the “fast track” with the city. A hearing is set for March 31.
Planning Dept case number: ZA 2015-0412
Contact: Alex Campbell, 626-683-9777, [email protected]
- CD4 Virtual Candidate Forum
- Housing Chair Vacancy
- Executive Committee Special Meeting
- HHWNC Virtual Board Meeting- Wed. Sept. 16, 2020
- PLUM Committee & Ad Hoc Hollywood Community Plan Committee Joint Meeting – 9/9/2020
- PLUM Committee Meeting (virtual) – Sept. 2, 2020 @ 6pm
- Hollywood Hills PARTY HOUSE VIRTUAL TOWN HALL MONDAY 5:30 pm With CD4 Councilmember David Ryu