Chinese Theatres LLC seeks a license to sell a full line of alcohol for on-site consumption at the Chinese Theater. The theater has 932 indoor seats and 96 outdoor seats. Happy hour is requested. There is no minimum age requirement to enter the premises; Patrons seeking alcohol will be carded. Hours of alcohol sale will be 12noon-2am. Food such as sandwiches, salads and pizaa can be sold in conjunction with the alcohol.
This application is on the “fast track” with the city. A hearing is set for March 31.
Planning Dept case number: ZA 2015-0412
Contact: Alex Campbell, 626-683-9777, [email protected]
- 2021 Neighborhood Council Election Vote-By-Mail Application
- COVID-19 Vaccine Enrollment & Information
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Jan. 20, 2021
- Area 7 / Infrastructure Meeting
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020