Chinese Theatres LLC seeks a license to sell a full line of alcohol for on-site consumption at the Chinese Theater. The theater has 932 indoor seats and 96 outdoor seats. Happy hour is requested. There is no minimum age requirement to enter the premises; Patrons seeking alcohol will be carded. Hours of alcohol sale will be 12noon-2am. Food such as sandwiches, salads and pizaa can be sold in conjunction with the alcohol.
This application is on the “fast track” with the city. A hearing is set for March 31.
Planning Dept case number: ZA 2015-0412
Contact: Alex Campbell, 626-683-9777, [email protected]
- HHWNC Board Meeting – April 21, 2021
- Emergency Renters Assistance Program – Apply March 30th to April 30th
- Hollywood Community Plan Update – Letters
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Jorge Partida on COVID & Mental Health
- Air travel and COVID – From Boeing
- Community & Youth Relations Meeting with Guest Speaker Dr. Jorge Partida, LACDMH
- HHWNC Board Meeting – March 17 at 6pm