Case #: ZA-2019-6319-CUB
Applicant: Gaggles, Inc. (Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Description: The application involves the sale and dispensing of a full-line of alcoholic beverages for on-site consumption in conjunction with a proposed 3,199, 199-seat restaurant (Sunset Café), inclusive of 2,468 square feet of interior floor area with 128 indoor sets and 731 square feet of uncovered outdoor patio on-site with 71 outdoor seats. The proposed hours of operation are from 7:00 am to 2:00 am daily.
Separate from the application there would be the demolition of 22,800 square feet of five multiple-story commercial buildings, and the new construction of a four-story 22,260 square foot shopping center with basement, and 92 parking spaces.
Documents below as of February, 2020 (subject to change)
For additional context, here are the proposed plans for the new four-story shopping center referenced in the alcohol application.
Proposed 7445 Sunset/Gardner Plans
- HHWNC Board Meeting – April 21, 2021
- Emergency Renters Assistance Program – Apply March 30th to April 30th
- Hollywood Community Plan Update – Letters
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Jorge Partida on COVID & Mental Health
- Air travel and COVID – From Boeing
- Community & Youth Relations Meeting with Guest Speaker Dr. Jorge Partida, LACDMH
- HHWNC Board Meeting – March 17 at 6pm