Updated December 9, 2016
Applicant has met with HHWNC Area 7 and PLUM to hear neighborhood concerns. The updated rendering represents their current design. Plans are attached here for your review.
Applicant seeks to demolish three buildings and construct a 32,416 sq. ft. grocery store for Gelson’s with access for delivery trucks off Sunset Blvd and access for cars off Gardner St. The hours of operation will be 6am-11pm. The original application asked for permission to sell beer, wine and a full line of alcohol for on-site and off-site consumption, but the applicant has advised us that it will not pursue the on-site consumption request. A Reduced setback is requested.
Planning Dept case number:
- Area 8 Meeting, Wednesday, April 14, 7:00 PM
- Area 8 Committee Meeting Wednesday, April 14, 2021
- Parks and Open Space Committee Meeting / Area 6 Joint Committee Meeting
- HHWNC Board Meeting – April 21, 2021
- Emergency Renters Assistance Program – Apply March 30th to April 30th
- Hollywood Community Plan Update – Letters
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Jorge Partida on COVID & Mental Health