Updated December 9, 2016
Applicant has met with HHWNC Area 7 and PLUM to hear neighborhood concerns. The updated rendering represents their current design. Plans are attached here for your review.
Applicant seeks to demolish three buildings and construct a 32,416 sq. ft. grocery store for Gelson’s with access for delivery trucks off Sunset Blvd and access for cars off Gardner St. The hours of operation will be 6am-11pm. The original application asked for permission to sell beer, wine and a full line of alcohol for on-site and off-site consumption, but the applicant has advised us that it will not pursue the on-site consumption request. A Reduced setback is requested.
Planning Dept case number:
- CD4 Virtual Candidate Forum
- Housing Chair Vacancy
- Executive Committee Special Meeting
- HHWNC Virtual Board Meeting- Wed. Sept. 16, 2020
- PLUM Committee & Ad Hoc Hollywood Community Plan Committee Joint Meeting – 9/9/2020
- PLUM Committee Meeting (virtual) – Sept. 2, 2020 @ 6pm
- Hollywood Hills PARTY HOUSE VIRTUAL TOWN HALL MONDAY 5:30 pm With CD4 Councilmember David Ryu