Updated December 9, 2016
Applicant has met with HHWNC Area 7 and PLUM to hear neighborhood concerns. The updated rendering represents their current design. Plans are attached here for your review.
Applicant seeks to demolish three buildings and construct a 32,416 sq. ft. grocery store for Gelson’s with access for delivery trucks off Sunset Blvd and access for cars off Gardner St. The hours of operation will be 6am-11pm. The original application asked for permission to sell beer, wine and a full line of alcohol for on-site and off-site consumption, but the applicant has advised us that it will not pursue the on-site consumption request. A Reduced setback is requested.
Planning Dept case number:
- 2021 Neighborhood Council Election Vote-By-Mail Application
- COVID-19 Vaccine Enrollment & Information
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Jan. 20, 2021
- Area 7 / Infrastructure Meeting
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020