Cheebo seeks a renewal of it conditional use permit to allow the sale of beer and wine for on-site consumption, and the expansion of alcohol sales to include hard alcohol. Applicant also seeks a zone variance to allow for the continued use of 12 off-site parking spaces. The restaurant has 56 indoor seats and 20 outdoor seats. Current hours of operation are 8am-11pm.
Planning Dept case number: ZA-2015-2683-CU-ZV-ZAA
Contact: Matthew Hayden, 310-204-3500, [email protected]
This project lies in HHWNC Area 7.
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020
- HHWNC Board Meeting – November 18 (virtual)
- Wednesday, November 11, Hollywood Community Plan Implementation Plan to be discussed in Committees Meeting
- Joint Public Safety and Area 8 Meeting: RYLAN Online – An Introduction
- LAFD West Burueu Newsletter Oct-Dec 2020
- Tuesday, 10/13/2020, Community Discussion on Two Proposed Developments within Cahuenga Pass
- HHWNC Board Meeting (Virtual)- October 21