Verizon Wireless seeks to construct a new wireless telecommunication facility, including 12 roof-mounted panel antennae, on Sunset Blvd. near Orange Grove Drive. The purpose is to close what applicant calls a “significant gap” of wireless telephone service in the area.
Planning Dept case number: ZA-2015-1394-ZV
Contact: Jerry Ambrose, 805-637-7407, [email protected]
This project lies in HHWNC Area 7.
- CD4 Virtual Candidate Forum
- Housing Chair Vacancy
- Executive Committee Special Meeting
- HHWNC Virtual Board Meeting- Wed. Sept. 16, 2020
- PLUM Committee & Ad Hoc Hollywood Community Plan Committee Joint Meeting – 9/9/2020
- PLUM Committee Meeting (virtual) – Sept. 2, 2020 @ 6pm
- Hollywood Hills PARTY HOUSE VIRTUAL TOWN HALL MONDAY 5:30 pm With CD4 Councilmember David Ryu