Verizon Wireless seeks to construct a new wireless telecommunication facility, including 12 roof-mounted panel antennae, on Sunset Blvd. near Orange Grove Drive. The purpose is to close what applicant calls a “significant gap” of wireless telephone service in the area.
Planning Dept case number: ZA-2015-1394-ZV
Contact: Jerry Ambrose, 805-637-7407, [email protected]
This project lies in HHWNC Area 7.
- Area 8 Meeting, Wednesday, April 14, 7:00 PM
- Area 8 Committee Meeting Wednesday, April 14, 2021
- Parks and Open Space Committee Meeting / Area 6 Joint Committee Meeting
- HHWNC Board Meeting – April 21, 2021
- Emergency Renters Assistance Program – Apply March 30th to April 30th
- Hollywood Community Plan Update – Letters
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Jorge Partida on COVID & Mental Health