Verizon Wireless seeks to construct a new wireless telecommunication facility, including 12 roof-mounted panel antennae, on Sunset Blvd. near Orange Grove Drive. The purpose is to close what applicant calls a “significant gap” of wireless telephone service in the area.
Planning Dept case number: ZA-2015-1394-ZV
Contact: Jerry Ambrose, 805-637-7407, [email protected]
This project lies in HHWNC Area 7.
- 2021 Neighborhood Council Election Vote-By-Mail Application
- COVID-19 Vaccine Enrollment & Information
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Jan. 20, 2021
- Area 7 / Infrastructure Meeting
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020