Applicant seeks to add the sale of beer and wine for on-site and off-site consumption, and expand existing 1,400 sq. ft. restaurant by 850 sq. ft. to include a market. Proposed hours of operation are 24 hours/day, 7 days/week. Proposed alcohol sales are 6am-2am daily.
Planning Dept case number: ZA-2015-1542
Contact: Patrick Panzarello, 818-310-8589
Click Here to view Applicant’s proposed conditions of operation for Pace Joint restaurant, market, deli & delivery 7860-7862 Sunset Blvd
Pace Joint – 7860-7862 West Sunset Boulevard
Notice of Public Hearing: Thursday, October 22, 2015
All interested and concerned stakeholders are encouraged to attend the City Planning Public Hearing. If you are unable to attend the Oct. 22 public hearing, but have comments or concerns regarding the proposed new restaurant-market-deli and or operations of this proposed establishment, comments may be submitted via email not later than the day prior to the hearing date.
Send to Zoning Administrator Staff Contact: Kenton Trinh. See below
*For email correspondence put Project address and Case Number in the Subject bar of email.
7860-7862 West Sunset Boulevard – NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
7860-7862 West Sunset Boulevard
Case No.: ZA 2015-1542(CUB)
CEQA No.: ENV 2015-1543-MND
Hearing: Office of Zoning Administration
Date: Thursday, October 22, 2015
Time: 9:30 a.m.
Place: Los Angeles City Hall
200 North Spring Street, Room 1020 (Enter from Main Street)
Los Angeles, CA 90012
City Planning Staff Contact: Kenton Trinh
Phone No.: (213) 978-1290
Email: [email protected]
- Pursuant to Los Angeles Municipal Code Section 12.24-W,1, a Conditional Use to permit the sale and dispensing of beer and wine for on- and off-site consumption in conjunction with a new restaurant and market with seating for 50 patrons (13 interior, 37 exterior), open 24 hours a day.
- Pursuant to Section 21082.1(c)(3) of the California Public Resources Code, adopt the Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND) for the above referenced project.
The purpose of the hearing is to obtain testimony from affected and/or interested persons regarding this project. The environmental document will be among the matters considered at the hearing. The decision maker will consider all the testimony presented at the hearing, written communication received prior to or at the hearing, and the merits of the project as it relates to existing environmental and land use regulations.
- CD4 Virtual Candidate Forum
- Housing Chair Vacancy
- Executive Committee Special Meeting
- HHWNC Virtual Board Meeting- Wed. Sept. 16, 2020
- PLUM Committee & Ad Hoc Hollywood Community Plan Committee Joint Meeting – 9/9/2020
- PLUM Committee Meeting (virtual) – Sept. 2, 2020 @ 6pm
- Hollywood Hills PARTY HOUSE VIRTUAL TOWN HALL MONDAY 5:30 pm With CD4 Councilmember David Ryu