The project is an existing service station located on the corner of Sunset Blvd and Fairfax. They are requesting approval to remove the service station building and replace it with a new convenience store building and trash enclosure. The existing pump canopies will be remodeled with an existing station floor area of 1634 square feet.
- CD4 Virtual Candidate Forum
- Housing Chair Vacancy
- Executive Committee Special Meeting
- HHWNC Virtual Board Meeting- Wed. Sept. 16, 2020
- PLUM Committee & Ad Hoc Hollywood Community Plan Committee Joint Meeting – 9/9/2020
- PLUM Committee Meeting (virtual) – Sept. 2, 2020 @ 6pm
- Hollywood Hills PARTY HOUSE VIRTUAL TOWN HALL MONDAY 5:30 pm With CD4 Councilmember David Ryu