The project is an existing service station located on the corner of Sunset Blvd and Fairfax. They are requesting approval to remove the service station building and replace it with a new convenience store building and trash enclosure. The existing pump canopies will be remodeled with an existing station floor area of 1634 square feet.
- HHWNC Board Meeting – April 21, 2021
- Emergency Renters Assistance Program – Apply March 30th to April 30th
- Hollywood Community Plan Update – Letters
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Jorge Partida on COVID & Mental Health
- Air travel and COVID – From Boeing
- Community & Youth Relations Meeting with Guest Speaker Dr. Jorge Partida, LACDMH
- HHWNC Board Meeting – March 17 at 6pm