The project is an existing service station located on the corner of Sunset Blvd and Fairfax. They are requesting approval to remove the service station building and replace it with a new convenience store building and trash enclosure. The existing pump canopies will be remodeled with an existing station floor area of 1634 square feet.
- 2021 Neighborhood Council Election Vote-By-Mail Application
- COVID-19 Vaccine Enrollment & Information
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Jan. 20, 2021
- Area 7 / Infrastructure Meeting
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020