Meeting Date: 4/27/17 6:00 pm
Meeting Type: Special
Location: Will and Arial Durant Library, 7140 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90046
- What goes into LADOT’s review of new projects
- The difference between Environmental Impact Reports (EIRs) and Mitigated Negative Declarations (MNDs) and how they are evaluated by LADOT
- How traffic studies are generated and how to understand them
- The best ways for us to analyze and comment on new development projects
- and more!
Please note that this will be an educational overview of the process and not project-specific. However, we hope to have some time at the end of the event where stakeholders can speak directly with the LADOT representatives and ask questions not covered during the discussion or Q&A.
- 2021 Neighborhood Council Election Vote-By-Mail Application
- COVID-19 Vaccine Enrollment & Information
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Jan. 20, 2021
- Area 7 / Infrastructure Meeting
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020