Meeting Date: 10/28/19 6:00 pm
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: Will & Ariel Durant Library on 7140 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles CA 90046
Have you wondered how our community in Cahuenga Pass will evolve over the next 20 years? What are some of the issues you face today and would like to see addressed as our community evolves? Come have your say on Monday, Oct 28th at 6p when we will sit with Miles Orr and his team at the city’s planning division to discuss our concerns and hear the updates to the Southeast Valley Community Plan for our area.
We need to understand what the plan has in store for us in the Cahuenga Pass area and need to make sure City Planning is aware of our specific neighborhood concerns. This will be a great chance for us to be able to ask questions and discuss the possible upcoming changes with them in a smaller setting. Please let me know if you plan to come. Food will be provided.
If you have a planning concern but cannot attend the meeting, please feel free to email your question to me this weekend and I will bring it up at the meeting on your behalf.
This is an important meeting, so I hope you will be there as this Southeast Valley Community Plan will govern what happens in our area for decades to come!
FOR MORE INFO:
- Area 8 Meeting, Wednesday, April 14, 7:00 PM
- Area 8 Committee Meeting Wednesday, April 14, 2021
- Parks and Open Space Committee Meeting / Area 6 Joint Committee Meeting
- HHWNC Board Meeting – April 21, 2021
- Emergency Renters Assistance Program – Apply March 30th to April 30th
- Hollywood Community Plan Update – Letters
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Jorge Partida on COVID & Mental Health