Meeting Date: 3/4/20 6:00 pm
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: Nissan Dealership Conference Room Level 2, 3550 Cahuenga Blvd., 90068
The next Area 2 committee meeting will be held on Wed, March 4th at 6pm at the Nissan Dealership Conference Room Level 2 on Cahuenga Blvd.
We will hear a presentation by Theatre West regarding a request for funding for a community program this summer; and from the project management team for the development at 3902-3910 N. Kentucky & 3900 N. Fredonia.
This meeting is being held for the benefit of the residents in the surrounding area who might be affected by the development, and/or anyone who has concerns about the project. The owner, architect, and planning consultant will be on hand to respond to your questions.
The Area 2 committee consists of HHWNC’s Area 2 Chair and stakeholders within the Universal City and Cahuenga Pass boundaries.
Click above for the meeting agenda. The conference room will be open at 5.45pm and dinner sandwiches from Porto’s will be provided. The meeting will commence promptly at 6pm.
I hope to see you all there!
Chandan St Clare
Area 2 Chair – Universal City & Cahuenga Pass
- 2021 Neighborhood Council Election Vote-By-Mail Application
- COVID-19 Vaccine Enrollment & Information
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Jan. 20, 2021
- Area 7 / Infrastructure Meeting
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020