Meeting Date: 8/25/16 6:00 pm
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: 1820 N Las Palmas Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90028
Two important items are on the agenda,
- “Safety Town” a 3 hour course designed for Kindergarten through grade 2 and any other young people, will be presented for HHWNC sponsorship. It is led by officers from the local police and fire departments.
- Presentation on Secret Garden’s CUB request for 6541 Hollywood Blvd. (the Janes House complex), dispensing and service of a full line of alcoholic beverages for on-site consumption in conjunction with an existing 1,988 square-foot restaurant with 53 seats interior (including 8 bar seats) and 62 exterior on an approximately 680 square-foot proposed outdoor dining seating area, featuring live entertainment (DJ), with proposed hours of operation from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. Monday through Friday and 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. Saturday and Sunday in the C4-2D-SN Zone.
Both items will have a possible motion and vote.
- Housing Chair Vacancy
- CD4 Virtual Candidate Forum
- Executive Committee Special Meeting
- HHWNC Virtual Board Meeting- Wed. Sept. 16, 2020
- PLUM Committee & Ad Hoc Hollywood Community Plan Committee Joint Meeting – 9/9/2020
- PLUM Committee Meeting (virtual) – Sept. 2, 2020 @ 6pm
- Hollywood Hills PARTY HOUSE VIRTUAL TOWN HALL MONDAY 5:30 pm With CD4 Councilmember David Ryu