Meeting Date: 2/18/20 6:00 pm
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: Yucca Community Center, 6671 Yucca St., Los Angeles, CA 90028
There will be a meeting of the Area 3 committee, Tuesday, February 18 at the Yucca Community Center. Topics to be discussed will be the request for a traffic mitigation study in Area 3, due to the increase in Hollywood Premieres, Bowl events, traffic islands, and pass through traffic causing backups and safety issues on all North / South Avenues in Area 3.
Also on the agenda will be the application from 504 Restaurant at the Janes House complex for a full line of alcohol, operating hours until 2:00 AM and up to four live musicians.
Click on the button above to see the full agenda.
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020
- HHWNC Board Meeting – November 18 (virtual)
- Wednesday, November 11, Hollywood Community Plan Implementation Plan to be discussed in Committees Meeting
- Joint Public Safety and Area 8 Meeting: RYLAN Online – An Introduction
- LAFD West Burueu Newsletter Oct-Dec 2020
- Tuesday, 10/13/2020, Community Discussion on Two Proposed Developments within Cahuenga Pass