Meeting Date: 01/07/14 06:30 PM
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: Yucca Community Center, 6671 Yucca Street, Hollywood, CA 90028
Details: Agenda to be posted by Jan 3rd
Minutes from Area 3 Meeting:
The meeting started at 6:39 p.m. with a round of introductions. The first order of business was passing a motion and vote to support the purchase of a second mutt mitt and bags($250.00) as well as a Hollywood area 3 information card ($250.00) for a total of $500.00.
1707 Smokin Pig Restaurant – Planning Department Case No. ZA-2013-2342(CUB)
Lee Rabun who is the representative for Mario Katton, the managing member of Smokin Pig LLC did a presentation on the application for a type 41 license to serve beer and wine with the possibility of delivery of wine.
- What are the operating hours?: Answer(Lee R): 24 hours
- What are the hours of the sale of wine and beer? Answer(Lee R): 10 am – 2 am
- What’s your main reason for wanting to sell alcohol? Answer (Mario K): To enhance the business, another is a new option for people to dine, we think it is a good idea.
- Concern brought up: why is there outdoor dining alcohol consumption? Could it be removed? Is there going to be security? What type of enclosures would be in place if they were allowed to serve alcohol?
Information given at the meeting:
Menu: Chicken, beef or pork Bar B Que, Gourmet Sandwiches, salads, Fresh fruit, vegetable, and wheat grass smoothies, Gourmet coffees.
Square Feet: 2,362
Seating Provided: 68
Patio (size and seating): On-property =35 sq. ft. w/ 4 seats, On-sidewalk (via Revocable Permit) =55sq. ft. w/ 6 seats.
Type of license: On-site beer& wine eating place (type 41), The off-site sales of wine only shall be permitted under the following circumstances: Only varietal wines in 750ml or larger bottles in conjunction with the purchase of two food entrees, or food products costing more than $12.00
Food Sales more than 50% of gross sales: Yes,
Fixed bar counter: No, Happy Hour: No, Live Entertainment: None, Dancing: None
Previous permission (ABC and/or CUP) None
Parking Required by City: None
Parking provided (on-site): 10 spaces in on-site lot (communal)
Parking provided (off site): None
Number of employees: 2 to 6, depending upon shift
Motion: Area 3 supports the application for a beer and wine license on the condition that both LAPD and CD 13 support the application for a Type 41 License.
The vote was 9 yes(most of the yeses (5) came from the applicant and his employees), 1 no and 2 abstentions.
Meeting adjourned at 7:15 p.m.
- HHWNC Board Meeting – April 21, 2021
- Emergency Renters Assistance Program – Apply March 30th to April 30th
- Hollywood Community Plan Update – Letters
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Jorge Partida on COVID & Mental Health
- Air travel and COVID – From Boeing
- Community & Youth Relations Meeting with Guest Speaker Dr. Jorge Partida, LACDMH
- HHWNC Board Meeting – March 17 at 6pm