Meeting Date: 03/02/10 06:30 PM
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: Yucca Community Center 6671 Yucca Street
Details: 1) Introduction and reading of Minutes.
2) Presentation by J.T. Fox for the Dolce Restaurant Group on the C.U.P. renewal
of the Bella Cucina Restaurant on Hollywood Blvd. There are no changes to the
existing entitlements. Possible motion and vote.
3) Discussion on proposed changes to the Baseline Hillside Ordinances affecting
R-1 Neighborhoods such as Whitley Heights. Possible motion and vote.
4) Public comment on non-agenda items.
5) Schedule next meeting and adjourn.
Minutes of Tuesday, January 19th meeting.
1) Minutes of previous meeting read, seconded , and approved without changes.
2) A presentation by J.T. Fox was made on the C.U.P. renewal for The Geisha House
Restaurant Blvd., Many Stakeholders expressed concern over noise levels coming
from this section of Hollywood Blvd. at Night to which Mr. Fox and Dolce Group CEO
Lonnie Moore responded that many establishments exist on this section of the street
and they feel like they are being blamed for other people’s clientele. Chair Woolsey
explaned the history of this entitlement from the original application in 2003 through
Dolce Group picking it up a year later and completing it. He then remarked that the
original C.U.P called for a front entrance and no amplified music being played on the
open up-stairs smoking patio. The Dolce reps promised to review their Conditions.
Chair Woolsey then stated his opinion that on the whole the Restaurant had been an
excellent addition to Hollywood Blvd, and a vast improvement on the previous tenant.
A motion to approve the Application was made, seconded, and passed 9 for with no
Nays or Abstentions.
3) Stakeholder Mel Sager commented in the non-agenda section on a multitude of
problems with the residential building on Cahuenga where he resides dealing with
possible " Deferred Maintenance " issues. A great deal of advice was given to him
by attendees on the best course of action to take in remedying the situation.
4) Motion to adjourn was made, seconded, and passed.
- Housing Chair Vacancy
- CD4 Virtual Candidate Forum
- Executive Committee Special Meeting
- HHWNC Virtual Board Meeting- Wed. Sept. 16, 2020
- PLUM Committee & Ad Hoc Hollywood Community Plan Committee Joint Meeting – 9/9/2020
- PLUM Committee Meeting (virtual) – Sept. 2, 2020 @ 6pm
- Hollywood Hills PARTY HOUSE VIRTUAL TOWN HALL MONDAY 5:30 pm With CD4 Councilmember David Ryu