Meeting Date: 12/12/12 06:30 PM
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: Yucca Community Center, 6671 Yucca Street, Hollywood 90028
Area 3/Environment/Infrastructure Meeting
Date: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 Time: 6:30 p.m.
Place: Yucca Community Center 6671, Building A, Hollywood, CA 90028
I.) Call to Order
II.) Committee Announcements
III.)Yucca Community Center
Yucca Community Center will make a brief presentation on upcoming activities including the Holiday Party and Winter Camp. There will someone there during the meeting to register kids for the winter camp.
This will be a brief presentation and discussion about the issues concerning Area 3 including, sidewalk cleaning and getting more community involvement with cleaning the area. We will use the discussion time to set a plan on working on the current issues.
V.) L A Planning Education and Information
An educational and informational portion of the meeting that will show how you, as a resident of Los Angeles, can find out when hearings are, what they are about and how you can give your comments before the hearing.
VI.) Public Comment
Agenda may have changes up to 72 hours prior to the meeting.
- 2021 Neighborhood Council Election Vote-By-Mail Application
- COVID-19 Vaccine Enrollment & Information
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Jan. 20, 2021
- Area 7 / Infrastructure Meeting
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020