Meeting Date: 03/09/10 06:00 PM
Meeting Type: Special
Location: Yamashiro Restaurant
Details: 1) Indigo Hotel Project – Discussion with developers and community
-Andy Ulloa and Jarone Johnson Begin Meeting at 6:20pm March 9, 2010
-Purpose of meeting was to familiarize Area 4 and Area 5 stakeholders with Indigo Hotel project
-Presentation: Ira Handelman, Representative for Indigo Hotel Project – Corner of Highland and Franklin.
Ira: Public outreach has been going on for many months. No approvals are being sought through the city at this time. Current effort is to get support from the communities.
Presentation: Allen Rifkin, Traffic Consultant for Indigo Hotel
Discussed traffic flow. Traffic Study has been submitted to the City of LA
Current Plans are Fire Department Compliant
Presentation: Roger Wolfe, Architect for Indigo Hotel
81 + 20(valet) parking spots
2 room types
Set backs – 12 foot rear, 5 – 10′ front (already back over 20 feet from street due to wide side walk).
Lounge with Bar for hotel guests
5 floors. 67 feet elevation from curb
NO ROOFTOP NOISE
Q & A
Indigo Hotel was asked if they would change their exterior design to be more in line with community. Answer: They are willing to look at alternative designs.
Will there be noise on roof? A: No
How will this impact traffic? A: Traffic study submitted.
Is there banquet space? A: No
What star hotel will it be? A: 4 star
Area 4 meeting Concluded at approx 7:30pm
- Area 8 Meeting, Wednesday, April 14, 7:00 PM
- Area 8 Committee Meeting Wednesday, April 14, 2021
- Parks and Open Space Committee Meeting / Area 6 Joint Committee Meeting
- HHWNC Board Meeting – April 21, 2021
- Emergency Renters Assistance Program – Apply March 30th to April 30th
- Hollywood Community Plan Update – Letters
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Jorge Partida on COVID & Mental Health