Meeting Date: 06/25/14 06:30 PM
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: Yucca Community Center 6671 Yucca Street
Details: I. Call to Order
II. Dog control – pickup.
The committee will discuss ways to address dog defecation issues in the neighborhood with limited budget and other Animal service issues.
III. Street Vendors
The committee will discuss the pending City Council Motion (CF 13-1493) to permit the sale of food and merchandise by street vendors on City sidewalks and parkways.
IV. Planning and Land Use Management
The committee will be notified of any recent decisions on projects in Area 3/Area 4 or coming before the HHWNC PLUM Committee. Discussion with Housing Committee Chair the status of Hollywood Community Plan and what it means for the area.
The committee will discuss how best to communicate with stakeholders, i.e. email, text blast, postings, NextDoor.com.
VI. Public Comments – Comments from the public on agenda items and non-agenda items within the Committees' subject matter jurisdiction.
VII. Decision on next meeting date
Agenda Subject to Change 72 hours prior to meeting
Wednesday, 06.25.14 6:30 PM Yucca Community Center – 6671 Yucca St, Los Angeles Regular
- 2021 Neighborhood Council Election Vote-By-Mail Application
- COVID-19 Vaccine Enrollment & Information
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Jan. 20, 2021
- Area 7 / Infrastructure Meeting
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020