Meeting Date: 01/09/16 01:00 PM
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: WILL AND ARIEL DURANT LIBRARY
1.) Call to order
2.) Approve minutes from November 12th 2015 meeting
3.) 1408 N. Poinsettia Place. Applicant seeks to demolish a single family residence and garage on a .15 acre lot to construct a five-unit, 14,707 square foot small-lot subdivision at this address in an R3-1 zone. No zone change is requested. The project maintains a 2.35 FAR
All units provide 3 bedrooms, two parking spaces and are 3-stories with a roof top deck including a BBQ.
Proposed top of roof access height is 48’4 ½ “
With expedited processing, the neighborhood council response is due by January 26, 2016. Planning Dept. Case number: ENV-2015-3586-EAF
4.) 1447 N. Martel Ave. Applicant seeks to demolish a single-family residence and garage on a .16 acre lot to construct a six-unit, 14,707 square foot small-lot subdivision at this address in an R3 zone.
All units provide 3 bedrooms, two parking spaces and are 3-stories for a total height of 45ft. No guest parking is provided.
Planning Department Case number: ENV-2015-3590-EAF
6.) Public Comment for items not on the agenda
- 2021 Neighborhood Council Election Vote-By-Mail Application
- COVID-19 Vaccine Enrollment & Information
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Jan. 20, 2021
- Area 7 / Infrastructure Meeting
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020