Meeting Date: 01/09/16 01:00 PM
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: WILL AND ARIEL DURANT LIBRARY
1.) Call to order
2.) Approve minutes from November 12th 2015 meeting
3.) 1408 N. Poinsettia Place. Applicant seeks to demolish a single family residence and garage on a .15 acre lot to construct a five-unit, 14,707 square foot small-lot subdivision at this address in an R3-1 zone. No zone change is requested. The project maintains a 2.35 FAR
All units provide 3 bedrooms, two parking spaces and are 3-stories with a roof top deck including a BBQ.
Proposed top of roof access height is 48’4 ½ “
With expedited processing, the neighborhood council response is due by January 26, 2016. Planning Dept. Case number: ENV-2015-3586-EAF
4.) 1447 N. Martel Ave. Applicant seeks to demolish a single-family residence and garage on a .16 acre lot to construct a six-unit, 14,707 square foot small-lot subdivision at this address in an R3 zone.
All units provide 3 bedrooms, two parking spaces and are 3-stories for a total height of 45ft. No guest parking is provided.
Planning Department Case number: ENV-2015-3590-EAF
6.) Public Comment for items not on the agenda
- Area 8 Meeting, Wednesday, April 14, 7:00 PM
- Area 8 Committee Meeting Wednesday, April 14, 2021
- Parks and Open Space Committee Meeting / Area 6 Joint Committee Meeting
- HHWNC Board Meeting – April 21, 2021
- Emergency Renters Assistance Program – Apply March 30th to April 30th
- Hollywood Community Plan Update – Letters
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Jorge Partida on COVID & Mental Health