The Area 9 chair position is vacating on Feb 15th at 9 pm. Candidates who are stakeholders in Area 9 are now welcome to submit their names & statements of interest to [email protected] by Wednesday 2/12/20 by 5pm. An election to fill this seat will be held at the HHWNC Board meeting on Wednesday, February 19th at Durant Library (Sunset & Detroit). For more information, email [email protected] or call 310-854-6000 and ask to speak to president Anastasia Mann.
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020
- HHWNC Board Meeting – November 18 (virtual)
- Wednesday, November 11, Hollywood Community Plan Implementation Plan to be discussed in Committees Meeting
- Joint Public Safety and Area 8 Meeting: RYLAN Online – An Introduction
- LAFD West Burueu Newsletter Oct-Dec 2020
- Tuesday, 10/13/2020, Community Discussion on Two Proposed Developments within Cahuenga Pass