The Applicant requests a Vesting ZC to change the height district of the Site, a SPR, and CUP to permit the development of an approximately 52,300 square foot 11-story mixed-use building. The building will include a 93-guestroom hotel and 2,800 square foot ground floor restaurant above a 4-level subterranean parking structure with 84 auto parking spaces. The hotel is to include a rooftop amenity deck with pool and lounge area. The Applicant also requests a CUB for the sale of alcoholic beverages for on-site consumption throughout the premises. The Site is located on Sunset Boulevard at the intersection of Poinsettia Place and Sunset Boulevard and is currently developed with two one-story retail-serving structures, paved parking lot to the rear of the structures, and one existing double-face off-site advertising billboard.
- 2021 Neighborhood Council Election Vote-By-Mail Application
- COVID-19 Vaccine Enrollment & Information
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Jan. 20, 2021
- Area 7 / Infrastructure Meeting
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020