The Applicant requests a Vesting ZC to change the height district of the Site, a SPR, and CUP to permit the development of an approximately 52,300 square foot 11-story mixed-use building. The building will include a 93-guestroom hotel and 2,800 square foot ground floor restaurant above a 4-level subterranean parking structure with 84 auto parking spaces. The hotel is to include a rooftop amenity deck with pool and lounge area. The Applicant also requests a CUB for the sale of alcoholic beverages for on-site consumption throughout the premises. The Site is located on Sunset Boulevard at the intersection of Poinsettia Place and Sunset Boulevard and is currently developed with two one-story retail-serving structures, paved parking lot to the rear of the structures, and one existing double-face off-site advertising billboard.
- Parks and Open Space Committee Meeting / Area 6 Joint Committee Meeting
- HHWNC Board Meeting – April 21, 2021
- Emergency Renters Assistance Program – Apply March 30th to April 30th
- Hollywood Community Plan Update – Letters
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Jorge Partida on COVID & Mental Health
- Air travel and COVID – From Boeing
- Community & Youth Relations Meeting with Guest Speaker Dr. Jorge Partida, LACDMH