The Applicant requests a Vesting ZC to change the height district of the Site, a SPR, and CUP to permit the development of an approximately 52,300 square foot 11-story mixed-use building. The building will include a 93-guestroom hotel and 2,800 square foot ground floor restaurant above a 4-level subterranean parking structure with 84 auto parking spaces. The hotel is to include a rooftop amenity deck with pool and lounge area. The Applicant also requests a CUB for the sale of alcoholic beverages for on-site consumption throughout the premises. The Site is located on Sunset Boulevard at the intersection of Poinsettia Place and Sunset Boulevard and is currently developed with two one-story retail-serving structures, paved parking lot to the rear of the structures, and one existing double-face off-site advertising billboard.
- LAFD West Burueu Newsletter Oct-Dec 2020
- Tuesday, 10/13/2020, Community Discussion on Two Proposed Developments within Cahuenga Pass
- HHWNC Board Meeting (Virtual)- October 21
- CD4 Virtual Candidate Forum
- Housing Chair Vacancy
- Executive Committee Special Meeting
- HHWNC Virtual Board Meeting- Wed. Sept. 16, 2020