I’m happy to share that one of the NC projects that I spearheaded, as HHWNC Area 8 Chair, last year has finally come to life! It’s called ‘Chat Bench’. This dedicated space at Runyon Canyon Park is meant to encourage connection among strangers to help the socially isolated and lonely, particularly our seniors. Thank you to my fellow HHWNC Board Members and L.A. Recreation and Parks for helping me realize this positive addition to our community.
Please remember to follow social distancing guidelines.
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020
- HHWNC Board Meeting – November 18 (virtual)
- Wednesday, November 11, Hollywood Community Plan Implementation Plan to be discussed in Committees Meeting
- Joint Public Safety and Area 8 Meeting: RYLAN Online – An Introduction
- LAFD West Burueu Newsletter Oct-Dec 2020
- Tuesday, 10/13/2020, Community Discussion on Two Proposed Developments within Cahuenga Pass