The Youth Policy Institute (YPI) is holding a very important meeting on Wednesday, April 29, for Area 3 stakeholders on This is the last “ Choice Neighborhood Taskforce Meeting before YPI submits their “draft transformation plan.” (details below.)
The meeting will cover YPIs Choice Zone strategies. This is very important for Area 3. All three taskforce groups- Housing, People, and Neighborhood- will be convened so you can provide feedback and to help prioritize YPIs final strategies for the transformation plan. Area 3 stakeholders input is extremely important, valuable and urgent for this meeting. Feel free to invite toher residents, community members, and anyone who has a stake in the Hollywood community. Under consideration is upgrading the Las Palmas Senior Center. Importantly, there are more items under consideration. In order for area 3 to be considered YPI needs to hear from us.
Below this article are two documents; an excel spreadsheet, “Choice Neighborhood Strategies” and a glossary of terms. Please look them over, add your comments and bring them to the meeting or email them to YPI. Also attached is a map of the Choice Zone boundaries.
Wednesday, April 29 from 4:00 – 6:00 PM
Hollywood Beautification Team Office, 1741 N. Cherokee Avenue, Los Angeles, CA
If you can’t make the meeting email them to Jessica Wackenhut Lomeli at [email protected] You can also mail them to or drop them off at the YPI office, 1075 N Western Ave., Suite 110, Los Angeles, CA 90029.
To find out more about the Youth Policy Institute, visit http://www.ypiusa.org/
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020
- HHWNC Board Meeting – November 18 (virtual)
- Wednesday, November 11, Hollywood Community Plan Implementation Plan to be discussed in Committees Meeting
- Joint Public Safety and Area 8 Meeting: RYLAN Online – An Introduction
- LAFD West Burueu Newsletter Oct-Dec 2020
- Tuesday, 10/13/2020, Community Discussion on Two Proposed Developments within Cahuenga Pass