The City of Los Angeles Emergency Management Department is hosting a workshop for businesses and organizations with FEMA on Thursday, May 18, 2017.
The Workshops will provide an overview of the QuakeSmart Community Resilience Program for Businesses and Organizations. Participants will be able to review and implement business continuity planning and mitigation project plans through the simple, step-by-step planning tools in the QuakeSmart Program.
Learn more or register at http://www.flash.org/quakesmartcommunity/
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020
- HHWNC Board Meeting – November 18 (virtual)
- Wednesday, November 11, Hollywood Community Plan Implementation Plan to be discussed in Committees Meeting
- Joint Public Safety and Area 8 Meeting: RYLAN Online – An Introduction
- LAFD West Burueu Newsletter Oct-Dec 2020
- Tuesday, 10/13/2020, Community Discussion on Two Proposed Developments within Cahuenga Pass
- HHWNC Board Meeting (Virtual)- October 21