The City of Los Angeles Emergency Management Department is hosting a workshop for businesses and organizations with FEMA on Thursday, May 18, 2017.
The Workshops will provide an overview of the QuakeSmart Community Resilience Program for Businesses and Organizations. Participants will be able to review and implement business continuity planning and mitigation project plans through the simple, step-by-step planning tools in the QuakeSmart Program.
Learn more or register at http://www.flash.org/quakesmartcommunity/
- Housing Chair Vacancy
- CD4 Virtual Candidate Forum
- Executive Committee Special Meeting
- HHWNC Virtual Board Meeting- Wed. Sept. 16, 2020
- PLUM Committee & Ad Hoc Hollywood Community Plan Committee Joint Meeting – 9/9/2020
- PLUM Committee Meeting (virtual) – Sept. 2, 2020 @ 6pm
- Hollywood Hills PARTY HOUSE VIRTUAL TOWN HALL MONDAY 5:30 pm With CD4 Councilmember David Ryu