You can help support your local school through community cash. It takes 5 minutes of your time to set up (way less if you’re a computer wiz). Six easy steps to help raise funds for Gardner Street School’s Music, Art Studio, Physical Education, Garden and Yoga programs! Share with your friends and neighbors! 🙂
Between 1 and 4 percent of every purchase will go to Gardner Street School and it will NOT impact your personal Ralphs Rewards. Win win! You will need to re-enroll in the Community Rewards Program after September 1 of each school year.
Go to: https://www.ralphs.com/
On the right side of the screen, click either “Sign In” or “Create an Account.”
- If you are Creating an Account and want to use your phone number (instead of a card attached to your keys) as your ID, on step 3 click “Or, Create Your Alt ID Online” on the top right of box 3 and type in your phone number in the box.
- Once you have created an account and are logged in, on the top right click on “Hi Your name,” then click “My Account.”
On the left click “Community Rewards.”
- Then, in the Find an Organization search box, type Gardner.
- Enroll with FRIENDS OF GARDNER, JT899.
- Thank you for taking just a small moment of your day to make a huge impact.
Questions, please email [email protected].
- HHWNC Board Meeting – April 21, 2021
- Emergency Renters Assistance Program – Apply March 30th to April 30th
- Hollywood Community Plan Update – Letters
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Jorge Partida on COVID & Mental Health
- Air travel and COVID – From Boeing
- Community & Youth Relations Meeting with Guest Speaker Dr. Jorge Partida, LACDMH
- HHWNC Board Meeting – March 17 at 6pm