Meeting Date: 04/25/07 06:30 PM
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: Hollywood and Highland Conference Rooms located at Hollywood and Highland. Validated parking will be provided. Directions = Across from Starbucks and CPK – take elevator down to level 1 Management Office. If lost please call 323 206-2794.
Details: To discuss Outreach committee projects including Splash Bash 2 – June 21, 2007. Additional topics include Outreach eforts to increase membership and participation.
April 25, 2007
Outreach Committee Meeting Minutes
Location- Hollywood & Highland
Attendees: Terry Migliaccio, Outreach Chair
6:30pm Call To Order
Government leaders contacted
I: Splash Bash– Please email
-MC- TBD Sent request to TV Guide Channel, Bob Barker, etc.
-Band/ Dance Contest- To be repeated
-Restaurant- All five from last year to participate
Invitation > Done-will they mail for us?
Food Stations -To avoid line, try food stations spread thru out event
Bar- more drinks tickets- beer/ wine only
Ambassadors- to work sign in table
Fountain- not focal point but on during event
*Area to fill out
-Hollywood Bowl tickets as giveaways?
-Sign up new people
Valerie/ Barbara:Check for giveaways
-Light Bulbs- DWP/ Tom LeBonge’s office
-Slide Show on arch?
-Pencils as giveaway
– Web Site up-to-date (Talk to Anastasia)
Whole Foods/ Trader Joes Canvas Bags? Or giveaway?
-Other Neighborhood Councils- Central, Studio, East
-Banner- (Anastasia) for table?
-*Board member table for registration Sign up
II: Duties > Encourage people to bring people
-What do you want to see from NC questionnaire?
III: Email Blast > Thank you for attending after event
-Community Event Updates- quarterly or monthly as follow-up to event
IV: Traffic Warnings
Next meeting schedule after event
8:45pm Meeting Adjourned
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020
- HHWNC Board Meeting – November 18 (virtual)
- Wednesday, November 11, Hollywood Community Plan Implementation Plan to be discussed in Committees Meeting
- Joint Public Safety and Area 8 Meeting: RYLAN Online – An Introduction
- LAFD West Burueu Newsletter Oct-Dec 2020
- Tuesday, 10/13/2020, Community Discussion on Two Proposed Developments within Cahuenga Pass
- HHWNC Board Meeting (Virtual)- October 21