Meeting Date: 01/28/14 07:00 PM
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: Hollywood Community Room, 6501 Fountain Avenue, Hollywood
The Emergency Services meeting was called to order at 7:02 pm on Tuesday, January 28. There were eight members present. The first order of business was the presentation of a Hollywood Area Information Card. The card will heavy stock and will contain key phone numbers for various services that businesses and stakeholders might need in all of Hollywood Hills West. One side will be in English and the flip side will be in Spanish. A motion was made and seconded to order 2,000 with a budget of up to $1,000. The vote was unanimous with no one voting "no" or "abstaining."
Information was presented on the Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) training classes which will begin March 7 and will meet weekly through April 18, 2014 in the meeting room at 6501 Fountain Avenue. CERT bags, and person protection equipment will be purchased using funds from the CDC grant given to HHWNC and the Hollywood Community-Police Advisory Board (C-PAB) and given to all participants who graduate from the class.
The final order of business is the Emergency Preparedness program roll out that will begin sometime in March and continue through 2015. Details to follow.
There were no public comments and the meeting was adjourned at 7:20 pm.
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020
- HHWNC Board Meeting – November 18 (virtual)
- Wednesday, November 11, Hollywood Community Plan Implementation Plan to be discussed in Committees Meeting
- Joint Public Safety and Area 8 Meeting: RYLAN Online – An Introduction
- LAFD West Burueu Newsletter Oct-Dec 2020
- Tuesday, 10/13/2020, Community Discussion on Two Proposed Developments within Cahuenga Pass