Meeting Date: 06/29/11 05:30 PM
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: Women’s Club of Hollywood
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING AGENDA
June 29, 2011
Women’s Club of Hollywood
1749 North La Brea Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90046
Directions: South of Franklin and North of Hollywood Blvd. – West side of the street. Accessibility: Building is accessible to the handicapped; entrance at rear door. Parking: Free Parking is available behind the Women’s Club on the upper level of the parking lot.
The public is requested to fill out a “Speaker Card” to address the Executive Committee on any item of the agenda prior to the Executive Committee taking action on an item. Comments from the public on non-agenda and agenda items will be heard during the Public Comment Period and, within the discretion of the presiding officer of the Executive Committee, when the respective item is being considered. Comments from the public on other matters not appearing on the Agenda that is within the Executive Committee’s subject matter jurisdiction will be heard during the Public Comment period. Public comment is limited to 2 minutes per speaker unless waived by the presiding officer of the Executive Committee. Agenda is posted for public review: on bulletin boards at the top and bottom of Runyon Canyon Park, and electronically on the Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council website ww.hhwnc.org and on the Department Of Neighborhood Empowerment (www.lacityneighborhoods.com). As a covered entity under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the City of Los Angeles does not discriminate on the basis of disability and upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to its programs, services, and activities. Sign language interpreters, assistive listening devices, or other auxiliary aids and/or services may be provided upon request. To ensure availability of services, please make your request at least 3 business days (72 hours) prior to the meeting you wish to attend by contacting the Neighborhood Council Project Coordinator at 213-485-1360 or e-mail to [email protected]
In compliance with Government Code section 54957.5, non-exempt writings that are distributed to a majority or all of the Executive Committee in advance of a meeting may be obtained at the meeting and also viewed at our Office located at 1755 North Highland Avenue, Hollywood, CA 90028, Executive Offices. In addition, if you would like a copy of any record related to an item on the agenda please contact Peggy Sun at 323.856.1214.
1. Call to order by President (Anastasia Mann)
2. Roll call by Secretary (Aaron Rogers, Acting Secretary)
3. Review of Agenda for upcoming Full Board Meeting, June 29, 2011 at 6:30 pm (5-10 mins) (See attachment)
4. Treasurer’s Report by Michael Meyer (10 minutes)
5. Review of Committees
6. OTHER – Topics from Exec Committee members
7. Old Business
8. New Business
9. Public Comments
PROCESS FOR RECONSIDERATION: The Executive Committee may reconsider and amend its action on items listed on the agenda if that reconsideration takes place immediately following the original action or at the next regular meeting. The Executive Committee, on either of these two days, shall: (1) Make a Motion for Reconsideration and, if approved, (2) hear the matter and Take an Action. If the motion to reconsider an action is to be scheduled at the next meeting following the original action, then two items shall be placed on the agenda for that meeting: (1) A Motion for Reconsideration on the described matter and (2) a Proposed Action should the motion to reconsider be approved. A motion for reconsideration can only be made by an Executive Committee member who has previously voted on the prevailing side of the original action taken. If a motion for reconsideration is not made on the date the action was taken, then an Executive Committee member on the prevailing side of the action must submit a memorandum to the Secretary identifying the matter to be reconsidered and a brief description of the reason(s) for requesting reconsideration at the next regular meeting. The aforesaid shall all be in compliance with the Ralph M. Brown Act.
Download PDF of this Agenda
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING MINUTES
June 29, 2011
Women’s Club of Hollywood
1749 North La Brea Avenue, L.A., CA 90046
1. Call to order by President (Anastasia Mann) at 6 p.m.
2. Roll call by Secretary (Aaron Rogers, Acting Secretary) Anastasia Mann, Orrin Feldman, Aaron Rogers and Michael Meyer. Full board was in attendance
3. Minutes –No minutes to approve.
4. Review of Agenda for upcoming Full Board Meeting, June 29, 2011 at 6:30 pm.
5. Treasurer’s Report by Michael Meyer
Michael said the new budget for $40,000 must be submitted byJuly 15. Michael reviewed a draft he had prepared for the next year’s budget. The Executive Board modified the draft budget to increase the Executive Committee Discretionary Fund and include funds for an Outreach Brochure, shifting funds from Community Improvement and Neighborhood Purpose Grants.
6. Review of Committees: The Executive Board reviewed items on the Board Meeting agenda as well as ones that were tabled.
7. Topics from Exec Committee members: Suggestion for taking a position on the proposal for a Football stadium downtown at Farmer’s Field.
8. Old Business – reviewed.
9. New Business – reviewed.
10. Public Comments: None
11. Adjournment at 6:24 p.m. (Rogers/Meyer) moved to adjourn the Executive Board meeting. The motion carried.
Download Minutes in PDF format
-Minutes by Pat Kramer, Kelly Services-
- HHWNC Board Meeting – April 21, 2021
- Emergency Renters Assistance Program – Apply March 30th to April 30th
- Hollywood Community Plan Update – Letters
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Jorge Partida on COVID & Mental Health
- Air travel and COVID – From Boeing
- Community & Youth Relations Meeting with Guest Speaker Dr. Jorge Partida, LACDMH
- HHWNC Board Meeting – March 17 at 6pm