For the first time in nearly fifty years, the City of Los Angeles is undertaking a comprehensive update to its guiding vision, the General Plan. This initiative, OurLA2040, will result in a new 20-year citywide plan to be adopted in 2020, putting into place strong and visionary policies to help create a more prosperous, livable, and sustainable Los Angeles.
To launch the OurLA2040 public engagement program, a series of Community Conversations will be taking place throughout the City in a neighborhood near you! Over the course of the next few months, you will have an opportunity to share your ideas about the future of Los Angeles on a variety of topics, including:
- Open Space + Community and Culture
- Urban Form + Economy
- Environment + Resilience
By participating in these conversations, you will help establish a collective Citywide vision which will inform Los Angeles’ policy goals and priorities.
The first phase of this series will take place in the month of October, focusing on the topics of Open Space and Community and Culture. Join your neighbors and friends to help spark new ideas and shape a better future for Los Angeles!
Save the Date!
- 2021 Neighborhood Council Election Vote-By-Mail Application
- COVID-19 Vaccine Enrollment & Information
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Jan. 20, 2021
- Area 7 / Infrastructure Meeting
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020