Meeting Date: 10/22/14 06:00 PM
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: Will & Ariel Durant Library-7140 Sunset Blvd, LA 90046
Interactive Workshop Area 7
Area 7-Housing-Business-Infrastructure Committees
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
6:00pm to 7:50pm
Will & Ariel Durant Library-7140 Sunset Blvd
This first Area 7 Interactive Workshop is to get your input for developing position papers on Stakeholder Priorities in Area 7.
Note: Individual projects will not be discussed or presented.
1. Call to order
2. Introductions and purpose of workshop
3. Update on current and future development in Area 7
a. Update on feedback from stakeholders
b. Overview of top issues
c. Breakout groups per issue (see below)
d. Reporting out by group
e. Next Steps
- What types of public space should be provided by new development ?
- What guidelines should be set for building heights, set backs and size ?
- How do you define Safety for our area ?
- What is your image of the Area 7 Hollywood aesthetic ?
- What types of businesses will support walkable streets ?
Bring your ideas and suggestions! All Area 7 stakeholders are invited and welcome! We hope to see you Wednesday, October 22, 2014
- HHWNC Board Meeting – April 21, 2021
- Emergency Renters Assistance Program – Apply March 30th to April 30th
- Hollywood Community Plan Update – Letters
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Jorge Partida on COVID & Mental Health
- Air travel and COVID – From Boeing
- Community & Youth Relations Meeting with Guest Speaker Dr. Jorge Partida, LACDMH
- HHWNC Board Meeting – March 17 at 6pm