Meeting Date: 5/20/19 6:00 pm
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: Durant Public Library 7140 Sunset Blvd (free parking in back)
Do you have concerns about parking, traffic, trash, park maintenance or other issues that you’d like to see the city address at Runyon Canyon Park?
Councilmember David Ryu (CD4) has initiated a study by Dixon Resources Unlimited to improve access, mobility and other issues in and around the park.
Please join us for a report of initial recommendations and strategies to community by Dixon Resources on their 2018 Runyon Park Traffic Study at HHWNC’s Parks & Open Space / Transportation / Area 6 Committee meeting.
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020
- HHWNC Board Meeting – November 18 (virtual)
- Wednesday, November 11, Hollywood Community Plan Implementation Plan to be discussed in Committees Meeting
- Joint Public Safety and Area 8 Meeting: RYLAN Online – An Introduction
- LAFD West Burueu Newsletter Oct-Dec 2020
- Tuesday, 10/13/2020, Community Discussion on Two Proposed Developments within Cahuenga Pass