Meeting Date: 8/21/18 6:00 pm
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: Will and Ariel Durant Branch Library – 7140 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90046
Please join us for the next joint Parks and Open Space Committee and Environment meeting, Tuesday, August 21st, starting at 6:00 PM. This is your opportunity to have input on the issues in around the parks and open space and the environment in our community.
About the Parks and Open Space Committee:
We recognize that the parks and open spaces within our neighborhood council area are a cherished and irreplaceable natural resource, essential for our physical and mental well-being. The goal of this committee is to promote and maintain these areas as a refuge, in contrast to the city around it, and to bring stakeholders together to do important and timely work in our community.
- Housing Chair Vacancy
- CD4 Virtual Candidate Forum
- Executive Committee Special Meeting
- HHWNC Virtual Board Meeting- Wed. Sept. 16, 2020
- PLUM Committee & Ad Hoc Hollywood Community Plan Committee Joint Meeting – 9/9/2020
- PLUM Committee Meeting (virtual) – Sept. 2, 2020 @ 6pm
- Hollywood Hills PARTY HOUSE VIRTUAL TOWN HALL MONDAY 5:30 pm With CD4 Councilmember David Ryu