Please be advised that the LA Culture Festival is taking place Saturday, June 24, 2017. The event will take place on Hollywood Boulevard and include a Grand Carnival & Street Extravaganza, parade and live music.
The official parade route for the 2017 Los Angeles Culture Festival™ (LACF) Parade of the Bands begins on Normandie Avenue and Hollywood Boulevard. The parade will start by heading west on Hollywood Boulevard for approximately 3 miles, and end at Highland Avenue.
Street closures begin as early as 7:00 AM and parking restrictions will be in effect. Please note that Hollywood Freeway (101) exit ramps/onramps will be closed during the event. Expect delays and congestion in and around the event area.
Click here for a map of street closures and parking restrictions:
- 2021 Neighborhood Council Election Vote-By-Mail Application
- COVID-19 Vaccine Enrollment & Information
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Jan. 20, 2021
- Area 7 / Infrastructure Meeting
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020