Please be advised that the LA Culture Festival is taking place Saturday, June 24, 2017. The event will take place on Hollywood Boulevard and include a Grand Carnival & Street Extravaganza, parade and live music.
The official parade route for the 2017 Los Angeles Culture Festival™ (LACF) Parade of the Bands begins on Normandie Avenue and Hollywood Boulevard. The parade will start by heading west on Hollywood Boulevard for approximately 3 miles, and end at Highland Avenue.
Street closures begin as early as 7:00 AM and parking restrictions will be in effect. Please note that Hollywood Freeway (101) exit ramps/onramps will be closed during the event. Expect delays and congestion in and around the event area.
Click here for a map of street closures and parking restrictions:
- Joint Public Safety and Area 8 Meeting: RYLAN Online – An Introduction
- LAFD West Burueu Newsletter Oct-Dec 2020
- Tuesday, 10/13/2020, Community Discussion on Two Proposed Developments within Cahuenga Pass
- HHWNC Board Meeting (Virtual)- October 21
- CD4 Virtual Candidate Forum
- Housing Chair Vacancy
- Executive Committee Special Meeting