Please be advised that the LA Culture Festival is taking place Saturday, June 24, 2017. The event will take place on Hollywood Boulevard and include a Grand Carnival & Street Extravaganza, parade and live music.
The official parade route for the 2017 Los Angeles Culture Festival™ (LACF) Parade of the Bands begins on Normandie Avenue and Hollywood Boulevard. The parade will start by heading west on Hollywood Boulevard for approximately 3 miles, and end at Highland Avenue.
Street closures begin as early as 7:00 AM and parking restrictions will be in effect. Please note that Hollywood Freeway (101) exit ramps/onramps will be closed during the event. Expect delays and congestion in and around the event area.
Click here for a map of street closures and parking restrictions:
- April 19, 2021, Area 3, Area 4, Public Safety, Housing, Business Committee’s meeting
- Area 2 Chair Vacancy
- Executive Committee Special Meeting 4/15 at 6pm
- Area 8 Meeting, Wednesday, April 14, 7:00 PM
- Area 8 Committee Meeting Wednesday, April 14, 2021
- Parks and Open Space Committee Meeting / Area 6 Joint Committee Meeting
- HHWNC Board Meeting – April 21, 2021